Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with and improving existing products.
- Interfacing with various other departments including R&D to bring about new and exciting new products.
- Identifying and solving any engineering issues in a project.
- Producing and managing engineering drawings (CAD) and other specification documentation.
- implementing change and improvement to products and processes.
- Overseeing quality control of mechanical components and suitability.
- Conducting destructive and non-destructive testing of cponents and products alike and being responsible for properly documenting this.
- Being responsible for design for manufacture of the products to ensure these are commercially viable and robust.
- Being responsible for regulatory compliance of our products (for example ensuring CE marking etc)
- Preparing all data sheets, documentation and technical files for our products
- Dealing with internal and external clients and suppliers dealing with technical questions.
- Reporting to the general manager and Directors.
Salary between £28-36k dependent upon experience and abilities. Other benefits may apply.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.